(855) HHMA-DOC / (855) 446-2362
Cardiology at Hallmark Health Medical Associates in the Melrose, MA, Area
A full spectrum of cardiology services are available at Hallmark Health Medical Associates (HHMA). Our multispecialty medical group offers easily accessible, world-class medical services that are close to home for families in the Melrose, Massachusetts, area, including cardiology from board-certified specialists who utilize the latest advances in care.
Melrose-Wakefield Hospital’s Cardiovascular Center, for example, offers patients a wide array of leading-edge procedures and therapies that are rarely available in suburban settings. Some of our advanced diagnostic and treatment services include:
- State-of-the-art diagnostic methods, such as high-level CT scanning, nuclear cardiology, and SPECT imaging
- Endovascular and vascular care, including non-invasive vascular tests, blood clot treatment, vascular surgery, peripheral vascular disease treatment, and aneurysm repair
- Electrophysiology for arrhythmias and heart rhythm disorders
- Emergency care for heart attacks and strokes
- Interventional cardiology, such as coronary stenting, cardiac catheterization, angioplasties, and acute heart attack treatment
- Cardiovascular disease management and nutritional counseling
As a patient at HHMA, you can be assured that your cardiologist will collaborate with your primary care physician and other doctors to help ensure well-rounded care and optimal heart health. You’ll receive a treatment plan that will be tailored to your unique needs and will always have somewhere to turn for expert guidance.
Contact Hallmark Health Medical Associates to learn more about our advanced approach to cardiology and how you can consult with one of our specialists. We are proud to serve adults in Melrose, MA, and surrounding communities and accept most major health insurance plans.