It’s Care You Deserve. It’s Care Without Compromise.
At Tufts Medical Center Community Care, you get the combination of quality, convenient local care, comprehensive resources, and personal attention from physicians who care about getting to know you. And knowing you means knowing your history and the uniqueness of your health, and your goals to achieve wellbeing. It’s a relationship with countless benefits.
Don’t Delay Care, You’re Safe with Us
Patient safety is always our priority and we are committed to providing the highest quality care safely. From primary care, OB/GYN and family medicine to advanced specialties like gastroenterology, otolaryngology and endocrinology we have your medical needs covered. Choose a primary care physician with us. Plus, we have more than 15 practice locations in Malden, Medford, Melrose, Reading, Revere, Stoneham, Wakefield and Winthrop.
We offer same-day and next-day primary care and OB/GYN appointments. Find a doctor today >
More Ways to Care for You
Tufts Medical Center Community Care providers are affiliated with MelroseWakefield Healthcare and a clinical partner of Tufts Medical Center. We offer in-person and telemedicine appointments and same-day/next-day appointments for your convenience. Our providers are dedicated to helping you be your healthiest.
myTuftsMed is our new online patient portal that provides you with access to your medical information in one place. MyTuftsMed can be accessed online or from your mobile device providing a convenient way to manage your health care needs from wherever you are.
With myTuftsMed, you can:
- View your health information including your medications, test results, scheduled appointments, medical bills even if you have multiple doctors in different locations.
- Make appointments at your convenience, complete pre-visit forms and medical questionnaires and find care or an emergency room.
- Connect with a doctor no matter where you are.
- Keep track of your children’s and family members’ medical care, view upcoming appointments, book visits and review test results.
- Check in on family members who need extra help, all from your private account.