(855) HHMA-DOC / (855) 446-2362
Neurosurgery at Hallmark Health Medical Associates: Advanced Neurosurgical Care for Families in Melrose, MA, and Surrounding Communities
Neurosurgical services at Hallmark Health Medical Associates (HHMA) play an important role in caring for conditions of the brain, spinal cord, and nervous system. Tufts Medical Center and Melrose-Wakefield Hospital have established a neurosurgery program to provide advanced care and surgical treatment to care for adults with these disorders.
Our neurosurgery team, led by Mina Safain, MD, includes specialists who are leaders in minimally invasive surgical techniques that result in less pain and recovery time than traditional surgery. The team provides personalized surgical and nonsurgical treatments for a number of conditions, including:
- Brain and spine disorders
- Brain and spine tumors
- Cerebrovascular disorders, or conditions affecting the brain’s blood vessels, including intracerebral hemorrhages
- Degenerative spine disorders
- Spine disorders and injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
For appointments, please call 781-979-3070.